Monday, April 9, 2007

Family Easter


Well we all made it to Melfort for Easter. Here is the group of just before a friendly card game Saturday night. The kids have enjoyed their time in Melfort and we have all had a chance to relax. Jim drove out with us then wendel drove him back on Sunday to the airport and he flew back to Strathmore.

We are staying tell Wednesday... I have had a massage and I am planning another before leaving. I will be totally relaxed to go back to reality.

I am missing my gal pals.. and thanks Tanya for the great comments. It was great to log into my blog tonite and read that nice little note.

Carol, good to hear from you. thanks for commenting and congratulations on the new addition to your family.
Hope the easter bunny was good to everyone and that you are too getting rested up.

twink.

No comments: