Friday, April 20, 2007

Want to Bar B Q

It's a beautiful April Morning, as I am preparing to depart for the "blooming Inn" for a weekend of scrapbooking this is the weather we are facing. The bus was 15 minutes late picking up the kids and I know the roads are going to be slow going too.
It is still on the warm side and that it making things messy.. I couldn't even open the gate to feed the horses this morning. The blowing wet snow has put a sheet of ice on everything.

we should be bar b qing... not shoveling. I think we are all tired of the snow.
have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, look at that snowy mess....to bad you aren't in "Manitoba", where the sun is shinning, the birds are singing, and the grass is turning green right before your eyes !!!! I'm sure a couple days and you'll be "springing" it too. Great job on the blog. Quite impressed with your photos etc. Take Care....love to everyone...