Sunday, May 13, 2007

Surprise.

I flew to Saskatoon Saturday night to drive to Melfort to surprise my mom for mothers day. I got into Saskatoon Saturday night and stayed at Wendels and we drove out Sunday morning and showed up at 9:20. Mom was totally surprised and we showed up just in time for brunch with the family.


It has been a great day.. Sorry the time is going to be so short but I am glad that I got to come for a couple of days.

I rented a car to come out to mom and dad's.. it is quite cute.
Have a look..


Jim was so sweet to book me my flight ... It was my mothers day gift.. Now I get to go home and have another "mothers day" with my kids.
Thanks Honey bunny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my best Mother's daY gifts to have my kids drive in just as we were going out for brunch. What a wonderful surprise. I'm very blessed to have such a good family.
Crystal revamped my office and got rid of many electical devices I had hooked up and it feels so good to come to the office and have my new machines working properly. Love you.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Twink,

Can you beleeeeeeve it? I am posting a note on your freakin blog. I love your creative side and have never told you so. Thanks for the wonderful visit. They are always better than the one before. And I want to thank Jim for never cussing me out as he trails across the hall to Hayze's bed in the wee hours of the night for the length of my stay. Love to you all. Mar