Sunday, June 24, 2007

Family and Friends


Hello, I am back from planning, prepairing and cleaning up after our "family and friends" party. We had a absolute blast last weekend and I can't wait to see everyones photos. i was so busy running around I didn't get really any pictures of the event. If you have photos will you please let me know so I can get a copy of them.
I had a ton of help and a lot of people brought food. I didn't even get a picture of the mounds of food that we had. Thanks to everyone and a special thanks to Maureen my sister in law for all the hard work the day of the party cutting and prepairing food and getting everything out. I really felt blessed to have her here.
It was good to have all our family come from Saskatchewan for the weekend.

Jim's family all made it as well except his sister. I am sure we will catch up again this summer.

Well, if you are reading this post can you please just leave a simple comment ... such as hi or read it.. or something.. not sure if it is even getting read and purhaps I am wasting a lot of my time. It still is fun though... I did recently join facebook.. that was addicting at first too.. I do still love to blog.. please read it!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

I'm glad Destiny's party was a roaring success, not that I ever had any doubts. I'm really sorry we missed it but my exams had to take priority this time. I faithfully check your blog for updates a couple of times every week, so rest assured, it is being read and your efforts to keep us updated on your herd are enjoyed! Let us know what your plans are and maybe we can get down to see you during Lincoln's holidays (July 7-23).
Love
Lynn :~)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wonderful weekend so nice to be together as a family. We had a blast and it was fun to meet all your friends. We have pictures and will get them to you soon LOve MO

Anonymous said...

Hi Crystal,

I love the picture you posted of everyone with the balloons! I'm sorry we couldn't make it. Olivia and Emma both had fevers and sore throats. We were disappointed we didn't get a chance to catch up with everyone. I think the blog is great!

Hopefully we'll get together sometime!
Talitha

Anonymous said...

I've never read a blog before Twink, but I am glad that I did. What a great way to honor and cherish all those things that can get taken for granted all too easy. Thanks for sharing it!!! On yeah, and thanks for letting me start this hockey thing. Gotta say it is as addicting as this is...and I do have a ball with all you girls!!! Have a great week. See you when I get home. Janet