Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The sale is final

What sale you may be asking? Well Jim and I have purchased a little revenue property in Melfort and the keys are ours tomorrow. (Well really I have asked dad to pick them up for me) It is a cute little home close to the hospital in an older neighborhood. This home is actually on a street that I walked by everyday on my way to school. We are hoping to rent it out for awhile and fix it up for resale.
Our first revenue property...I am so excited! Actually it is my new little doll house.. It is so cute.

Have a look.










If you know of anyone looking to rent in Melfort. Let them know.. I have a cute little home for rent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a cute little house! Congratulations! And I'm glad Destiny's party was a success! And the whole girl thing....I hear ya!