Monday, February 11, 2008

Laundry Day

Well, Monday is laundry day for me ... I haven't got much else done either. I have been on my computer all day. I booked our Disney passes through one of my cards with rewards... What a great savings. I sent some pictures to some of Hayzes teammates from the weekends hockey tournament and I ate a cheese bun from Costco that we picked up yesterday.. YUMMO..!!

Hayzes team had a fabulous weekend on the ice.. Kicking but in all 4 games that they played. We are back at the rink today for practice and to prepare for the game they have coming this weekend. The winner of this game will move on to the playoffs for the season.
GOOD LUCK BOYS..& Karrissa


With February being FRIEND MONTH we have been planning a few get together with friends. The first weekend we had spur of the momment "games night" and played cards with brad and karla and shaun and stacey... Karla won..Beginners luck she says.. I say, fool your friends!.. YOU ARE AN OLD SHARK AREN'T YOU?



Well I think next weekend will find us at Shaun and Stacey's for supper. Another great "friend day"

Hopefully you can plan some fun things with your friends this month.. any good ideas please share them with us.

No comments: