Thursday, July 17, 2008

Prairie Girl

Well it has been a few days since I have posted.. My dad has kept me busy and my kids have kept us both busy. I have went to Melfort and back since my last post to celebrate my dad's 75 birthday and dad has came back to Strathmore to spend some time with us here. I have enjoyed having him here and I think that he has enjoyed being here.. We are both pretty bossy so that can sometimes be a problem... (thank goodness we love each other)

I have not really taken a ton of pictures in the last little while but I do want to catch up on some of them.. so here is a recap.
Jim at Dad's birthday. In the evening around the fire. you are so handsome.

me in Dad's hat... He takes it off to eat.. I was the one he handed it to....I am soooo hot.!!
my boys..
The poster Wendel gave dad of himself on a cover of a magazine.
Marlene, looking cute as always.
Kirk, Hayze, Lane and Landon. They are so cool

Destiny priming up for her watermelon eating contest that she wins... Shock, shock..!
Rid'em Cowboy.. He looks like he is really spurring.. ouch..
Grandpa at my house in front of our flower garden.. These perennials are from our "Friends and Family" gathering last year. Our flowers look so nice.
A little chicka dee eating bird seed in our flower garden
Hayze riding Razzle Dazzle (Raz) the other night
I took the kids to the water park while dad got a massage the other day.

The Prairie Sunset a couple nights ago off my back deck. It was so beautiful the way the sun was leaving shadows in the barley.. You can't take that away from us prairie people, that is sent from God.
Dad and I are off to a wedding tomorrow and Jim and the kids are off to do a bit of wild pony racing. Sunday takes us back to Arrowwood for the rodeo again. I am really excited for the kids.
I will post results as they come in..

No comments: