Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A couple of inspirations

Well I have so many pictures that I wanted to edit and post.. I simply have not got around to it yet. It you click on the picture of the bull on the side you will see some unedited/uncut photos of my Thanksgiving weekend.


I bought a new monitor yesterday and I have got that set up. This is very exciting. Once I get it collaborated with my computer my pictures should look a little better. Ya... I get really excited about computer stuff and paper stuff.. so... today was a great day. I made up the new sales tracking book for the shop and Lisa (stylist) has a book binder that she brought in. Wow.. my lucky day. I was so excited when the book was done I could do nothing but gaze at it.. Lame, I know. I have so much stationary and note pads that I now use them as props in my studio/office. I guess there is worse things to be addicted to.. Thanks Lisa for the use of your binder.

Old Monitor and messy desk.

New Monitor and decluttered, dusted and organized desk.

How often do you dust were the cords are? Don't look, but I bet next time you do, you too will find a dead moth or two.

Seeings though I didn't have much to share, I wanted to share some links that some other bloggers have shared that I thought were really neat O..


Tanya Recommends: Quick Snaps
Saxx Performance

Amy Recommends: Gourmet Mom On the Go

I have recently found out that I will require a complete hysterectomy next month. Marlene recommended this site to me hystersister

Well that is all the info for tonight.
Have a look at these sites, there is definitely information from a lot of different topics.

Comment soon.

1 comment:

TANYA said...

your monitor looks great!