Thursday, November 6, 2008

What I did today

This morning I was awake at 5am, excited about making some birthday invitations for our friends Jayse and Kadin. I wasn't sure what I was going to do and I wanted them to be special..
I finally thought myself back to sleep until 7am, got the kids on the bus and got to it.
This is what I came up with.

After I completed them, I took them to Costco to be printed on 4x6 photo paper. They turned out nice and the boys were thrilled.
FYI, if you need any photo printed right now Costco has a sale on for .10 a picture. The photo lab was busy but what a great savings if you have a lot to do. You can also upload to Costco.ca and pick up at a later date.

Tanya came with me to the city. I was on a mission to buy a new dresser.This is the one I liked and bought. As much as Jim hates putting together Ikea furniture, it was a substantial savings and it does look great.. He got it together in 2 hours.
Tanya and I both bought this bin for recycling. It looks really cool.
That was my day, other than watching Grey's Anatomy and having a family supper, what better day can you ask for.
Hope you like the new format. If there is something that isn't working or something I should change please drop me a note.



3 comments:

amy w. said...

I love Ikea furniture! Darren is pretty good at putting that stuff together by now. :D

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it's in English now!! The top bar was Spanish or something before!! lol Karen

Anonymous said...

I have to admit Twink...I love the dresser! I have two that are similar... I was going to show you them when you were here but my bedroom was a disaster and I would have been way too embarrassed!!!! next time I will show you! I cleaned my room right after you left!! I was thrilled that you stopped to have coffee...Thanks!