Sunday, January 11, 2009

A little "shop" therapy

Well after Christmas I thought I needed a little shop therapy, so Destiny and I went to Calgary to exchange some boots and look around at all the sales. It was a great day of shopping and we came home with some fabulous pieces from the Pottery Barn. I had post on facebook that I loved my new Pottery Barn Furniture and a few of you had requested and update with pictures on the blog so here they are. I love my new furniture.

Coffee table and Side table

Sofa Table


The best thing of the day for me was the two little owls that you see on the table.
are they not the cutestest things ever.. They are also from the Pottery Barn.

I wanted to also add a belate Birthday Greeting to both
My sister in law Maureen and my mother in law Judy.
I hope that you both had the best birthdays and that your year is full of whatever your wishes are for the next year and beyond.


We have 2 birthdays coming up in our home too.. Hayze will be 10 on the 13th and Destiny will be 9 on the 27th.. I can't wait to celebrate with them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the basket under the sofa table!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Hayze!