Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Honduras, now Home

I have been told to describe it as "unbelievable".
I think that most stories however are believable and actually if you forget about all the
sickness, I think we came away with some pretty good memories and if nothing else "stories"
I am not going to get into it all tonight, but we are glad to be home, thankful for the new friends we met and will have cherished memories from a country that is working hard at developing a land that works for tourist and locals alike.
I am working at putting together a video for the kids classes and when I do, I will share it with you along with the funny stories..
Good to be home, and thankful for all we have. Crystal.

2 comments:

carolbcool said...

Nice to see you back..I too have some great memories of Honduras and have some friends and family there yet...It is unbelievable until you experience it...looking forward to your pictures...Luv..Carol

Suzanne said...

Thanks for checking out my blog. Stop back by anytime! I'm glad it made you smile. Hope you have a better day!!