Thursday, May 14, 2009

Fantastic Weekend

Well Mothers day weekend brought some long awaited warmer weather and our trees are now starting to bud. Our yard is so beautiful in full color in the spring.. I can't wait.Hayze, Destiny and I spent Sunday together, Saturday they spent with grandpa Jack while I celebrated my birthday with friends in the City. Jim was rodeoing in B.C.
( he is back there this weekend, If you could all say a little rodeo prayer for him that would be great)
The kids made me the best home made gifts, I always love those, and they are so proud of them. Destiny also used some of her money from Grandpa to buy me these. How generous of her.
The afternoon of mothers day we went to Mossleigh to Aspen Crossing such a cute little place to spend the afternoon. We had a really good buffet lunch on the patio. The kids were convinced that this is were we are coming for every mothers day.

After lunch we shopped in the green house and got our flowers for our pots outside.






Hayze did the more "manly" things.
Played in the fountains

Shopped for tools
checked out the "shocks"
Destiny is generally up for getting her picture taken (for awhile). So I took a few of the kids, they both clean up pretty good, so today I took my new lens with me to try it out.
Destiny's hair was so cute, everyone was stopping her and telling her how cute she was..
*she was polite and said thanks, thank goodness she didn't say "I know".. That's what she tells me.*
Hayze promised me some pictures so .. he they are. He looks pretty happy to be playing along.


our kids.. waiting for lunch, I snapped a few.. they would have liked to be eating.Destiny playing around in the gift shop while I was paying. Now when we got home, It was time to plant.. Destiny was a good motivator for that.
I was going to leave them, she wanted to do them that evening so .. we did.. and I am glad it is done.



Watering the finished pot. She did this one all by herself. I hope it works out.
Mind you I have had to cover them for the last couple of nights because our weather is so crappy.
Destiny has a visitor while she was planting.




We spent the rest of the evening on the back lawn playing around..



What a great day. I loved my whole weekend, I got spoiled and spent some great quality time with my children.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Great pictures! The new lense is exciting. I'm going to follow through on your offer of taking some pictures for me. You have the magic touch.

TANYA said...

the lense seems to be adding to your magic abitlity through the lense.........
my favorite being destiny laughing with her horse
even i was excited watching the new nikon adds last night on t.v..............

and like julia we would like to take you up on your offer for some family picks.......last ones we had done were the ones you took..when we still had the korean girls with us.

have fun this weekend.