Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back To School

Grade 5

Grade 4
Can you believe it. My baby is in grade 4. I can remember being in grade 4. I told them yesterday as we were walking into the school. I can remember being in grade 4, drawing horses with Marlene and sing to ABBA. All they could say was I didn't know ABBA was that old.! I guess that is how they see it.. Mom is old and we are big Kids moving on up in grades..
It really doesn't feel that long ago. Seems to me I was wearing "pedal pushers " then too..
Hears to another great school year, and good luck to all of you starting in the next few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe the kids are that old, either!
I like reading everything on your blog and looking at all the pics, so keep it coming - even though I hardly ever comment (sorry Twink)
Love Mar