Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Emotional Feedback

I am so excited that I am getting comments back on my blog. What I have found out about my friends and family is that their is a lot of readers among us. Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. not only have people posted a comment, but they have emailed, phoned and talked to me in person. How fun for me.. I must say, "the five people you meet in heaven" has been the outstanding winner in the reading catagory.

I have also go feedback about the few tears shed over our story about Destiny. How wonderful that she has warmed your hearts as well. She is a beautiful child with a lot of zip and love.
Not to say... she doesn't give her brother a run for is money on ocasion.. (what good sister wouldn't?)

More picture, more pictures, more pictures.
I will include pics very regulary.. how great for me to show off what I like best.. Pictures and playing with them in Adobe Elements. Altering photos is always something I am trying, still not a master, not sure that I will ever be. that is the fun of it.

I am leaving for a scrapbook retreat this weekend. I am going with Stacey and we are staying in Canmore for 2 nights. Check out www.windtower.ca to see were I will be relaxing and scrapping for the weekend. I also get a bonus this weekend. Hayze will be playing hockey in Canmore on Sunday. I will be skipping out to catch the action and to cheer on his novice team.

I will post pictures of any new scrapbook pages I do that I feel are "blog" worthy.
That's it for tonite.

No comments: