Sunday, February 18, 2007

Relaxing Coming Our Way

Well this morning we are getting ready to go to Destiny's bi-weekly rodeo. Hayze has said that he will be going in the Barrel race today. I hope that he will .. He wants his dad out there with him and I think that will get his confidence up. He is a good rider just not confident enough.
Destiny.. Confident. Working on skill every week. She loves it so much. I'm glad we have the opportunity to give her the chance to do it. Jim is currently helping Greg and Twylla put bales up in their loft so that we are able to get some more feed for all of our "canners".
tonight I have hockey and because tomorrow is a holiday for the kids I told them they could come with me. Hayze wants to ref. this could be totally interesting. He has never ref'd and we have never played with off sides or any rules at all.. could be interesting.

We are then off for a 3 night stay at Fairmont. I booked it back in November. It feels that it has come really fast. I just showed the kids the pictures of the villa that we are going to be staying in and they are totally pumped. I hope to get some skiing in and some R&R. there is a pool and hot tub. I m going to bring a book off my list and see how it all plays out.
check out this link to find out were we will be www.fairmontvillas.com/villas.asp
I hope to do most of our food stuff in the villa to save money. I'm trying to budget this holiday. I will see how we do. there is a bar b q so I will bring some bar bq stuff and some side dishes, breaki stuff and maybe some sandwich stuff. I'm sure will be stay in budget. wish us luck. We usually have the mentality that we are on holidays and spend what ever. we will see how far $ 480.00 takes us.

We have decided against any of the cars on our list. We test drove the Caliber. Just another car. Nice but.. really just a car. and for $20 + thousand .. We are thinking if we can find one for around $3500. that is good on mileage and in good shape than we would get something like that.
So again, keep you eyes and ears opened for us please.

Have a wonderful few days.. and please comment on the blog. about anything. love to read them and so does the other readers.
twink...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy to hear about the kids doing good on there horses. Glad to hear Hayze was going to ref. your hockey game sure everything would run smoother with a good ref.Have a good time on your holiday at Fairmont. Your Dad worked on building the original road hope it stayed good after 50 years Ha. Make sure if you buy a 43500.00 vehicle that it isn't something you have to put a motor in right away or some other major repair. I know i'm a kill joy but never know when you buy something old Love you all and have a good holiday . Enjoy your family week.
Love Mom