Monday, February 19, 2007

We are here!!!

It all seems very nice... we arrived at about 3pm. Stopped on the way at co-op got a few grociers and then stopped at a roadside turn out to have a snack. Checked in when we got here watch a bit of t.v. Went for a drive around the area.. Decided we are going skiing at Farmount ski hill.. The smallest/cheapest in the area. I think it will be best for the kids. After we are done we are going to the hot springs. It is free with our ski pass.
Kids and Jim went swimming tonite and now are playing pool right behind me in the games room. nice facility but we have to drive to the rec. centre. Our room is good. we had bbq sausage and catalone for supper that we brought with us. (budget not going to bad at all. so far)
my minutes on the computer are running out so signing out. ttfn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! It certainly sounds like your life and your family are so happy.
This is nice to see you reading so much and blogging your thoughts. You've always been like that, not so much of a journal person, the computers have always been your bag. Sorry to hear about Cinnamin...I wasn't aware you had another dog.
I hope that Stephie and I get invited to Destiny's adoption party in the Spring.
I know it's hard to keep in touch with everyone, especially when you don't live in the same city.

Love your blog, it keeps me in the know with what's going on with you guys.

Love Lizzy