Saturday, February 3, 2007

why we do what we do?

Well, I have thought about this title for a couple of days. "BEYOND OBSTACLES" I wanted something that will keep me challenged but also keep me free to use the avenue of a blog to write.. Write what? anything.
My interest lye in a verity of places and have considered streamlining, but why? I love all the things I love... Or better stated, I love being in love with the things I love.. I don't alway take the time to enjoy the things that I want to put my interests in but, I still love the idea of loving them.. What am I talking about. If you know me.. You Know.!!!
Dining, Scrapbooking, Taking pictures, playing on my computer editing photos, checking out other scrapbookers blogs and sites, my ipod and all the other things that make up "me" these days. Outside of all these interests I have a fabulous family, and a succesful business with a partner that I adore and work very well with.

How I see this blog being: A place to post my photos, say my lasted piece, or share my lasted idea. Hey, I might even have to bitch every once and a while... I don't journal, though I have tried. I keep forgetting about it.. This is more exciting for me, maybe, just maybe someone might comment on my blog and I would get to read someone else;s "stuff".

My grammer is bad, and my spelling even better... so if your reading and wonder what? just fill in the lines/spaces and try your best.. What the heck, I'm often miss understood.

I did come up with some other titles for this site.. Maybe share with you tomorrow.. I might just need them to title my next post.. have a great day..

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks Twink, You words are inspiring, your a great person.
Me

Anonymous said...

Hey Twink!
Your blog looks like fun. Maybe I'll get to know you better after all these years. I've read two of your books - Angels & Demons, I really enjoyed it. And The 5 People you meet in heaven. It's a beautiful little book that I have on my bookshelf. I'm going to add a suggestion for your pile (don't hate me!). It's by the same author as 5 People and is called Tuesdays with Morrie. For lessons in faith, love and friendship, you can't miss with this one. And it won't even take up much room on your bedside table! Look forward to more blogs from you!


Lynn :~)

Anonymous said...

Great blog to keep us in sink (I know it's "synch"-just teasing) with you and your life.

I have a couple of your books, and am interested in learning about some of the other titles you have.

A few years ago some friends had recommended The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari. So while in Portland, OR I had to stop at Powell’s City of Books (America’s largest bookstore) and purchase it.

A couple of months later, while struggling with my energy and enthusiasm, I went to Florida with the book for a week. Slept in, no energy to go anywhere, just go out to eat and go back to the room, and maybe read some of the book. I finished the book on the last day. By the time I got back I was full of new ideas and inspirations. I contacted Troy McLean from the first season of The Apprentice, and arranged to set up some speaking engagements in Canada for him. I had the energy to scratch off all of those "100 things to do before your die" list that had sat for so long. The writing is not great, but the principles really open up your mind. It's a short book and I think you may enjoy it.
Another Robin Sharma I've read "Who Will Cry When you Die".

Looking forward to upcoming posts from you.

Wendel

Anonymous said...

You've really taken some great photos of your kids. Your grandkids, and great grandkids are going to be so appreciative of that.