Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Good Info for Woman

I was sent this email from a cousin of mine with some great information for woman.
I have included the "blog" address so that you can read the information on her friends blog about woman's hygiene product. It's great information and if you are a woman I suggest you have a look at the following blog.

www.pughville.blogspot.com

Actually if you are anyone, the blog is all about recycling and living greener and has some good "food for thought" have a look.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Thanks for the link to my blog. We are a family who is trying to learn how to be greener and I enjoy getting suggestions from friends. The 'diva cup' was one of them. I can't say enough about how great I think it is.

In the future, I will be documenting my attempts at purchasing carbon offsets, green investing, and 'greening' our garden. Keep checking it out. Thanks again!