Friday, March 16, 2007

Weekend Fun

Just got home from a fabulous cooking class in Calgary at the cookbook co. Stacey and I went tonite as a "sorry you Christmas party with us was not up to your expectation" free bee...! Am I ever glad that I went. It well surplassed my expectations tonite. We cooked a great selection of food that you could easily serve to guests and not be to stressed out about it. Pork loin was the main dish and was cooked to perfection. I was responsible for the veggie braisen. Basically veggies cooked in beer, and I made the rasberry dressing to top the eggplant and fried green tomatoes.good!!

I work tomorrow and will miss Hayzes hockey game. He is playing the 3 game in the second round against cochrane. The winner plans high river on Sunday.

Destiny has rodeo on Sunday .. and I believe this will be my last week of hockey in rockyford. I have however found a new hockey team.. the pensioners.. 65-76 years old. They play twice a week. I can join them every secound Thursday. Based on my work schedule this will be lovely.. I am going to kick there buts someday.. Sure wasn't last thursday... Good work out.

have a great weekend, I will talk to you soon.

No comments: