Tuesday, March 13, 2007



Well they did it. Karli, Lisa, and Stacey raised of $7100. for "Relay for life"

They cut hair for 24 hours during a 24 hour hockey Tounament that Stacey's family hosted to raise money for Relay for Life. the Tournament raised over $20,000 dollars.

I am very proud of these ladies. Karli for shaving her head, Lisa for not sleeping one wink and Stacey and her family for all the time that it took to organize such a wonderful event.

Way to go ladies.!!! I am very proud to say I work with you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The whole tournament was a blast! Even my husband who was dog tired after playing 8-9 games only to lose in the finals, said he would be back next year! It was also the most convenient haircut appointment I've ever made for my boys! Signed them up on the paper and watched some hockey in between. Congrats to everyone who had a part in the organization of the tournament. $20,000 is an amazing amount of money!