Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Tagged

I have been tagged from Amy. I have to list 7 random facts/habits about myself, and tag 7 people at the end. This is harder than I thought but here it goes.
1. I am addicted to my blog and reading other blogs. (I will list them some day.)
2. I am a bit of a fanatic about clean closets and cupboards. I have to stop myself from organizing them when the rest of the house is falling apart.
3. I have worn the same perfume for 14 years. "Issey Miyake"
4. I love anything "gadgety" or electronic. (i get it from my mother) my current fav's are my 'Q' and my 'i pod'. (a canon rebel is my choice for my next new toy)
5. I love my new home, but the best part for me is the office and the laudry room.
6. My style of scrapbooking is using one large picture. I actually had to have this pointed out to me. (did not know I had a "style")
7. I love, love Norah Jones.

Who to tag.... Well that is easy.. who reads my blog.?
Tanya
Carla
Michelle S
Mom
Wendel
Tara
Liz

Please comment on my blog your 7 radom habits/fact about yourself. I look forward to reading them.
At the bottome of this post just click on the word "comment" and you will be able to add your lists.
Anyone else have a blog. Would love to read it.
have a great day.

5 comments:

tanya said...

7 random facts about me.....Tanya Rycroft........

1. i watch reality t.v........like survivor, apprentace, both canadian and american idol (and vote for canadian idol)

2. i am donating my body to science when i die.......please NEVER BURY ME.( and bo not embalm me, as for unknown reasons to me, they will not accept my body if i am. i am registered with the university of calgary)

3. i have a "black beauty mark" on the inside of my left "pointer" toe......i think it is sexy.

4. i am constantly thinking about my weight problem.......yes it is mentally exhausting!!!!!!!!!

5. i love real estate and wish i could find some way of being more involved with it.

6. i love black men....they are beautiful to me like art....and i not so secretly have sexual fantasies about them.

7.i can say "be quiet in korean....
UN DUG A NEE........ㄹ러견어ㅗ겨ㅕ갿ㅈ쟞여로고커ㅏㄴ욹미ㅏㄷ....and i can make my computer write in korean!!!... not that i know what i am writing!!!!!!HA HAHAHA HA

Anonymous said...

Hey Twink

I've really been enjoying your blog. At least now I can keep up on all your happenings! I've been meaning to tell Destiny that I'm jealous that she can ride a horse so well! And been meaning to tell Hayze that Uncle Lincoln is impressed and delighted at his aspirations to be a goalie. He has been playing goal since he was a teenager and is happy that there is another one in the family! Take care and keep blogging!

Anonymous said...

Wanna come and organize my cupboards?? Thanks for playing along!!

Carla said...

7 random facts about me...carla

1. I have never blogged or commented on anyone's blog. It doesn't surprize me one bit that Twink is an expert at it.

2. I love Grey's Anatomy. I love McDreamy.

3. I love living in Calgary. Although my Strathmore friends think I'm crazy- I really love living in the city.

4. I try to stay in my pajamas as long as possible. My cousin gave me new jammies recently, I live in them. My family is getting tired of it.

5. Stacy thinks I'm a goodie goodie because I don't swear. I think swearing is ugly.

6. Whenever I see a good looking guy, I always look at his hands. I think good looking hands are sexy.

7. I would like to take our trailer and travel coast to coast. Take the whole summer and see Canada!

Anonymous said...

I would love to see pictures of your new house......also love seeing the pictures of your family...you know I have aspecial interest...am trying to set up my own blog...I too have a new camera and am just learning how to take pictures and scrapbooking as well...