Saturday, January 26, 2008

boys vs girls

Well Destiny is going to be 8 tomorrow.

She has two friends with her tonight and boy oh boy... Well really... Girl ohhhh Girl.
She is having a prebirthday party sleepover ... which I think would be a princess party.. but oh no... note to self no odd numbers when you are dealing with girls.
I sort of remember something about that when I was little... Any way my question is why are boys and girls so different?
Two weeks ago, Hayze had 2 friends over, one of the best times in months.. Destiny has two girls over and I am mediator and referee to she said, she did, I don't want to.. etc. Not that they are really bad ... they are just really different.
Why?
the girls

Well I am all set up for the craft that I am going to have them make and the table is ready.. I am sure the girls are going to have a blast.

Twylla brought over the cake today. She won't beable to make it for the party so she delivered it today.. How spoiled am I? not only does she make the cake she delivered it too..
the cake

Happy birthday baby.. I hope that this birthday brings you tons of joy and that you have another fabulous year.


love mom.

No comments: