Saturday, January 19, 2008

A NEW LAYOUT

Well the children are both at sleepovers and Jim is rodeoing..
I cleaned my office today so what better place to be but at my computer.
I bought and downloaded some new digi scrapping kits and did a page tonight.
I really like the paper in this kit... let me know what you think.
Sping Concert 2007

I spent my evening mostly on Ikea goddess found some freebies there. If you are intersted in digi Scrapping there is a ton of sites. You could be days just following the likes from one site.

I had a very enjoyable night doing just that.
good night. 12:40 and got to work tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics of the kids! One of the good things about kids getting older is sleepovers, especially when they're both gone on the same night! Glad you had fun having the house all to yourself!

lynnie said...

Love the paper and the work you did with it, you are very talented. wish i would of been checking all along lots to catch up on. Lost my password so had to start over what an ordeal. take care girlfriend