Sunday, January 13, 2008

a "real good day"

What makes a good day? I actually feel like I had a real good day today.. I am "happy'.
My son Hayze turned 9 today.. nine. I don't feel like I can have a 9 year old but I do and I am soon to have a 8 year old little girl in two week..

today was relaxed with nothing planned for a party. Hayze invited a few family friends but not a bunch of friends from school.. we had hot dogs and ate cake that he had asked Twylla to make.. It was really nice and relaxed.

Hayze played hockey today and scored a hat trick and received the hard helmet from the team for a job well done. That was a huge thrill for me..




hayze and cole drove his quad that he got from his grandma, and his sister and dad went for a horse back ride..


And what a great excuse to get rid of the Christmas decorations... Yes today was the day they finally came down.. better late then never.

yesterday Jim and I took Hayze and a couple of his friends, Kody and Jayse to the movie Alvin and the chipmunks.. So good. we all loved it.. .. Loved it...
then the boys went bowling.. I watched.. now that I think of it .. why did I not go shopping.. oh well the bowling entertainment was fabulous. then we came home and the boys played guitar hero that hayze got for his birthday.
It was a great birthday.. I hope that he loved it as much as I did.. it has been great.

I loved today..!!

No comments: