Friday, February 15, 2008


My friends have always been so important to me.. And well I think that I do a pretty good job at picking them to.. ( I needed some credit )
I think that is the best thing about friends is that you can "pick them". they aren't given to you, and they aren't something you have to have.. You Pick them!
And I LOVE MINE. I have the best friends around.




Last night marked the beginning of our "Friends Weekend" We have decided to didicate this time to friends because a lot of us don't have family here or we think having time with friends is important too. We spent Valentines out for supper with Brad and Karla and there children. Tonight we are having supper at Stacey's and doing some skating with the staff from Burnco tomorrow night. It is just nice to have some friend time.

We were suppose to take some family pictures and make this "that kind" of holiday, however, life has just been to busy up until this point. Maybe some point this month we will take some pictures.

Yesterday marked the 3rd year of Destiny's arrive. We can't imagine she hasn't been with us forever. She is maturing into such a nice young lady. Valentines is a great day around our home. We gave the children both movie passes.. This should make us go into a movie.. (Should)

Have a great day and I will share some pictures from tonight...
twink.

2 comments:

Karla Hammond said...

Ok you may get this twice we are not sure what the heck we are doing??

Anyways....
Destiny was obviously blessed with a family who love her uncondionally.I love the pictures of your adorable family. Congrtulations on the 3rd anniversary of Destiny's arrival in to the Steven's family.
Take care !
Michelle B and Karla H

Anonymous said...

twink. thanks for having me on the bloggadingdong and in your life. i love you! mar