Friday, February 22, 2008

There and Back

Well I have been to Melfort and back. Spent 4 nights with my dad and seen some other family too. The 3 actual days that I was there went very fast. I did however get some quality time with my father and the kids had a blast with their cousins.

The hi lite of the trip was Scot getting ready for his trip to Quebec, Quebec.
He is off to represent Saskatchewan in curling for the special Olympics. I am very proud of him. His team plays in the mixed league in Melfort as well and I got to watch that game Tuesday night. They won 10-5.. I think they are ready to kick some butt at the Olympics.



If you would like to follow the special Olympics and Scots team click here
Special Olympics

Good luck "team Saskatchewan" we will be cheering you on from Alberta.

Dad, Wendel and more of Scots family.. Mom, Grandma and Great Grandma are all flying down to be with the team for a week.. I think they are all getting excited.

Have fun everyone, we will be thinking of you..

No comments: