Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hockey Playoffs over

Hayzes Tier 1 hockey season is over. they lost out this morning in the first round.
Oh, not to worry we have a lot more hockey to go.... We have 2 more weeks of practise and then a Tournament in Calgary and when that is all over Hayze will practise some more for the native tournament in April.

So with Hockey done for the day we have decided to rent movies and relax. That makes for a lazy day. I don't like how I feel when I have been laying around for a couple of hours. I am cold and a bit cranky and need something sweet.. So I made cupcakes. Turns out cupcakes are a hit on a snowy Sunday afternoon.
I guess I should keep moving.. I have to get myself ready for hockey.
Have a great evening.
twink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cupcakes and movies sound good to me! Good luck in your tournaments Hayze!