Friday, March 14, 2008

quick update

Well the count down is over for the open house at Bangles. We are celebrating 15 fabulous years and the open house is tomorrow. Everything is done except the final clean. Our suppliers have generously supplied tons of product baskets and we are doing some free mini services.. I am excited to see the turn out.

We have Destiny's ringette wind-up party tonight. I am going to take a salad for the pot luck. Destiny is looking forward to the event.
Jim and I have been invited to a Bar B Q at Brad and Karlas and we have to go on a scavenger hunt tomorrow after the open house with some girls from work. We have a busy day tomorrow. Sunday brings rodeo.
I will put pictures up of all our events when it is all over.

Have a great weekend, I must go.. Jim just called to ask me to blanket "little one".
It is suppose to snow and she is shaved remember.. she get's cold now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun this weekend.
Wendel

Anonymous said...

Bangles has been open for 15 years??

amy w. said...

Awww. I'm sad that I couldn't be there... are you giving away any free hot stone massage sessions? I'd fly back for one of those. :D

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.