Monday, March 10, 2008

So much !!

Good Evening everyone, Well it is Monday night and the contest is closed for the Easter treats. I want to thank everyone for commenting. I know now how to get you to comment on my blog. Just add sugar..
Well it brings us great joy to say that Shawna won the draw and we will be sending a Purdy's Easter egg full on little Easter eggs.. I am sure that the three of you will enjoy that. Will you send me a picture when you receive it. I am sure Taylor would love to pose for another picture.

We did so much this weekend that I couldn't wait to share with you what has taken place. Let me just start by saying that Hayzes hockey team finished up the forth game of his Calgary hockey tournament tonight.... and they took home the gold...
that's right the "champs" as it says on their trophies. We are very proud of the whole team. They have come a long way together.

With the Sunday game being early we were able to do some stuff around the yard yesterday. I think jim was delighted (he really didn't use that word) to catch up on somethings at home. The kids dressed up to help they looked so cute all dressed in their work gear. Hayze said he works at "big H" ranch and Destiny "Heron Drilling"

It was the horses day to get spoiled. Pedicures all around and a hair cut.
Hayze applying "cuticle oil" after his dad trimmed his hoofs
Jim Trimming

Now the hair cut.. these pictures don't do the animal justice. She looks so nice now that the hair is gone. How much hair are we talking? a foot deep on half of the barn floor. I bet she is feeling good.. I know she looks like she tucked right up..(a real race horse) Destiny is going to have to really hold on now. She is looking pretty aerodynamic.look at the length of hair that is hanging on her belly.. that was her whole body.
All Done.

One last thing that I want to tell you about. I finally got to go shopping on Friday with the girls. That was right after my second trip to town to the pass port office.. that I have to go back to due to a crazy mistake. anyway... I picked up a couple of great things that I wanted to share with you.this face was smells so clean. Not flowery or fruity but as all Aveda product smells. essential oil like.. Jim is going to love it and i can use it to.. My other great purchase was this is the "lettuce" room spray and hand wash. What a great sent for the home. a little flowery but not to much. I love the marketing and display of this store. the little details and the variety of product is amazing. Definitely in my top 3 stores to shop at.love the little ribbon detail.
So as you can see I had a great time shopping with the girls.. plus I also bought myself a new white gold chain. My chain for my cross broke about a year ago and I replaced it on Friday.

Something you should do. If you haven't got your rings professionally cleaned in a while. treat yourself. It is amazing how beautiful they can look again. And it is usually free.

Have a good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE fruits and passion... although here we get spoiled by Bath and Body works, so I guess it's okay that I'm far from a F&P. Sorry that I missed your Easter draw. :(
I'm adding your blog to the side bar of my blog is that okay?