Friday, March 7, 2008

Easter Surprise

Good Morning Everyone. And yes I mean everyone. I get calls and messages, emails and people telling me they read our blog ..... but no one comments..

I have decided to send out a Easter surprise to someone that comments on our blog.
Rules are. You comment on this post, we will but your name in a draw and we will send you a easter surprise if your name is drawn out of the hat.

Contest closes Monday so comment soon. Read the blog and click on the word "comment" on the bottom..
I love to read you feed back, and get new ideas for posts.So remember to be entered in the draw for a suprise you need to comment at the end of the post....I am sure the suprise will be yummy..

9 comments:

Karla Hammond said...

Okay I am sorry tried to comment the day but forgot my password. Here we go trying again!!!

Karla Hammond said...

Yipee now I can comment as Michelle remembered my password for me.... Now I have no excuses!!! Love the blog read it all the time....

Anonymous said...

Hey! No fair! I do so comment. I just haven't checked up on you for a few days. Let's see...no Disneyland tips since we've never been there....I think I saw your Easter egg wreath in Superstore yesterday and almost bought it...I feel like I should clean my kitchen cupboards out...but in my defence, I have been washing out the fridge....tell Jim - nice picture of the melon (he is good at mocking isn't he?) and hug my beautiful niece and handsome nephew who looks more like his dad all the time. I've missed a few things but I think this has rambled on long enough! :~)

Aunti Mo said...

Oh well if there is prizes then...I am happy that you are blogging again and I go on often Love to see what my kids are doing Love you Mo

Anonymous said...

I do "check" on your blog fairly often. It's great to see what you are all up to, and to see great pics. of the family. You do a bang up job on your blog !!


P.S - NO need to put my name in your draw!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello, love to see all this.
From Michelle

Anonymous said...

Hope I/m not too late...I do love a good easter surprise... :)

Anonymous said...

ok.....nice bribery to get comments Twinkle!! AHHAHAHA HHAHHAH AH
well i know that i am NOT winning the "pukeing bunny" but i am excited to see what i do win!!

GREAT BLOG! IT IS "BLOG ON"! HITS THE "BLOG" SPOT! IT TICKLES MY "BLOG" FANCY!! "BLOG-A-RAMA"! "BLOG-TASTIC"! "BLOG-A-DING-DONG-DANDY"!!

Anonymous said...

FORGOT TO SIGN MY NAME TO THE GREAT COMMENT...... FEEL FREE TO ENTER MY NAME TWICE!!!
tanya.....rycroft