Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Fun New Things..

I love new things, nice things, nice things being done.. I love having nice things being done for me, and doing nice things for people.
Where am I going with this? Well I have a couple of nice thing to share with you.

First - My new gift... a pineapple slicer. Karla you made my evening last night. We tried out the new gift you bought me and we all enjoyed it. We drank the juice and ate the pineapple.. It was so good.

And because I wanted to take pictures of every step of using my new toy... When I went to look at my pictures tonight I noticed this picture. Jim wanted to feel involved so he took this picture. Look at the pose.. He is a natural. I love it.. I had to giggle. ( I know he is mocking me, so I have to include it.)


The second nice thing, well surprise really because I forgot I booked it, was my cupboards being cleaned today. They are so shiny.. and organized not bad.. ( If you remember, I like the inside organized) I told Jamie that she would have to use a Polaroid prior to removing everything, she didn't think that was to funny..hehe..
I love the feeling of knowing there is no dust inside my cupboards, and no finger prints on the out side.
No finger prints
No Dust
No Crumbs.

I loved coming home tonight to a new feeling Kitchen and bathroom.
I loved being looked after today. And think a personal assistant would be perfect.
Any takers?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crystal, on the "CUPBOARDS", I'm with you on that on. Shiny & clean makes a happy me. Plus, I'd be really happy not having to do it myself. Lucky You.

amy w. said...

I love a crumb free utensil drawer. Your drawer makes me a little jealous! :D