Monday, March 3, 2008

Stay on top of everything

Well it is that time of year again when things are winding down and we are getting ready for spring. I have been wondering why I am feeling that I am going forward in a very busy crazy pace? Well come mid April I should have a breather.. That sounds so far away. What is going on you may ask? Well I am planning a dance ( along with the team) for the ladies hockey, that is April 19. Bangles just celebrated 15 yrs of business and we thought that we should have an open house on the 15 of March.
(two weeks to plan) Hockey tournament in Calgary this weekend. Wind up parties for the kids sports, rodeo finals coming April. Then.....ahhhhhhh. a break and Disney Land.

With all that venting out of the way I feel that I need to share some pictures of the beautiful Valentines gifts I got from my daughter.
have a look at the detail in the tissue paper on the vase. She was so proud of your project... and she should be. it is gorgeous "Did you know the flowers aren't real mom?" she explained to me when she gave it to me.
This is the back of the card that she did. The large "S" in her name has become her trade mark in her name. She has a habit I can't break.. I like it now.!

Well with Valentines hear and gone (forever ago) I thought I better get ready for Easter. (we aren't Irish so I miss that one) I don't go really crazy but I thought a few things would be nice for the bunny to find us.
I bought this new wreath this year. It is my favorite. Full of beautiful eggs. It sparkles in the sunlight. We have it hanging on our front door. Aren't these eggs so nice.



We also got a new bunny this year. I love him too... he is so playful looking. Just cheers me up when I look at him.

....................................................


Yesterday was another great day at the "future cowgirl and cowboy rodeo asc."
The kids did well and had a lot of fun. They both came home with 3 first place ribbons and a couple of tired horses.




They only have 2 more rodeos before the finals. Then the summer begins for them.. I think we will take them to the little britches in High River in May for their first rodeo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep us posted if your putting the kids in the rodeos, especially Little Britches in High River. We'll make every effort to catch the action. Sounds exciting.