Thursday, March 20, 2008

Some you win, some you lose and some you just get a great story out of.

Well this is the cutest story ever. Have I mentioned that I am very proud of
Destiny for her abilities in school. She has come so very far in 3 short years.

she recently graduated out of the reading program and is working along side her class in her reading. I no she is feeling a new since of freedom from it too. Along with reading comes spelling and writing notes, which I love. She even proof read something I was typing on the computer the other day. She was so proud of herself for finding a "I" were she told me it should be "I am". Smart girl...

Anyway..... this is the note she left for the tooth fairy the other night. Why might she have to write a letter to the tooth fairy you might ask. Well....... Saturday night our friend Michelle pulled out Destiny's tooth, when we got home Destiny ever so excitedly put it in a glass of water by her bed and waited for the fairy to arrive. Apparently she was to busy that night helping the leper con and Easter bunny get ready for there events that she didn't make it out to our house.

So........ she thought she better leave a note.

love the little stars and the fancy pen. she put a lot of thought into her note and her directions to her room. The fairy left 8 quarters for her that night.

She was so excited when she woke up.. She thought she better keep the note so she could use it next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so adorable!! :)