Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Babes on Blades

Well the dance is over and what a great time it turned out to be.
The weather was not on our side for our dance on Saturday night however we still had a turn out of about 90 at Lyalta hall for our hockey wind up dance.






I think that everyone had a great time kicking up their heels and visiting with all of their friends.
The girls are already talking about doing it again on New Years Eve....


So the survey is complete with the "No Way" only winning out by 54%.. I must admit that this is a bit surprising number to myself.. However I did a bit of research of my own during the Saturday night function, only to realize that I am a little behind the 8 ball when it comes to "fruity underarm deodorant". I guess there is a wide variety out there and available in brand name product... not just at the dollar store as I had assumed... My mistake.!!
the following picture demonstrates some of my findings on Saturday night. I am not sure that they have changed my mind about the product however I may take a wiff on my way be next time.
Thanks for contributing ladies.

Have great night, and thanks for the good times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The dance looked like a lot of fun. Tried peach deodorant once...made my pits itch! Jazzy and I made the Amish bread and it was a huge hit. The four of us devoured a loaf in about 10 minutes! Lincoln is taking the other loaf and a starter to work tomorrow. I've been informed that I'll be making it every 10 days for the rest of my life!

gram said...

Great pics!They are so "Random" The dance was very "saber tooth" I totally had fun! I like started to wear my strawberry deoderant again now that I know that I am not the only one wearing a fruity scented one! I have a story to share with you... I had to chuckle :O)
Talk to you soon,
Peace out...
Michelle;0)