Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New Hair

Well I got a cut today. And boy does it feel good.. I actually got my whole head cut.. not just my bangs, or the back or it thinned. no I got the whole thing cut. I really like it. I hope that i am able to do it myself tomorrow.. I guess I have some help if I am in trouble... the girls at the shop are great that way.

Here is my new hair.

tomorrow are my eyebrows.. How do they ever get this bad..?

I just wanted to add to this post that Lynn your Amish friendship bread is in route and how in the world did you finish that book in one night? I am glad you did.. but how? I am also glad to hear that you are in love with Edward too.... It feels good doesn't it? tehe.. Who knew that at our age we could love a fictional young vampire... Anyway are you going to let Jazmin read it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your hair! Eyebrows just seem to be fine one day and totally unruly the next. Haven't figured out how that happens. Looking forward to the bread. As for the book, I went to bed at 10:00 last night and read until the wee hours of this morning, then sat on the deck in the sun and finished it this afternoon - my reward for scrubbing floors on my hands and knees! Now waiting on New Moon from the library. Might have to purchase these books...Jasmine might enjoy them when she's a bit older.

Michie said...

Hi - Thanks for stopping by my blog. To answer your question, I kind of cheated to get my template. I went here:

http://www.bloggerbuster.com/2008/01/cheats-guide-to-customising-blogger.html
and used a pre-made template.

:)