Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Some New Things to Try

Good Evening, Well work was excellent today and I came home to an empty house.. Supper was made and my family was out in the barn hammering and remodeling.. (that's another post all together... ) So I ate alone, decided to grab my latest issue of Wish Magazine and finished were I left off last week. I found somethings I thought worth sharing with you in the "Food and Entertaining files". The first thing I found that I think might be the most use full tool I have came across in a while is Cookthink Now we can stop stressing about what's for dinner tonight! Enter a few ingredients (Whatever's in the fridge) and you'll have a list of delicious, no-brainer recipes in no time - for free.
This is one recipe that came up when I was just playing around on the site. I can't wait to try it out a little more.
Another little tip I will be trying is ... President choice "chicken stock" I guess it is the best and for only $4.00 I will get it to have in my pantry.

Now talking about Presidents choice... Yes I made another trip back to the Super Store last week with Stacey and I bought new dishes for my trailer.. I was so excited. they are the cutest things ever.

I bought the blue set complete with the matching glasses, bowls, and 2 sizes of plates. plus some acrylic wine glasses that really look like glass...
What the website has to say.:
"This stylish, brightly-coloured new version of our popular melamine dinnerware is long lasting and heat resistant. Perfect for casual dining on the patio." yada yada yada... It is just cute.! and will be awesome in my trailer...


Well I continue on with "new moon" so I must go..
don't forget to do the survey on the side... and have a great night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your new dishes for the trailer can't wait to try out the new wine glasses!!! Hopefully we can go soon!!! Have a great day!!! Karla

Anonymous said...

So....about Twilight....finished it. Don't ask how late I stayed up last night! And how can you NOT fall in love with Edward, regardless of how much younger/older he may be?!