Monday, April 14, 2008

Well we had a great weekend at home and out and about.... Baseball season has officially started with tryouts on Saturday for Hayze. Hayze will be in the "Mosquito" division this year. This is a great jump for him and I think he will learn a lot. More competitive and no more pitching machines.

We got together with some friends yesterday and went to the ball diamond at Cairen Hill.
It was a lot of fun for everyone. Michelle so graciously supplied our supper, and we had a great BBQ




Our Cute little Jenna, she had a great time with all the other kids playing on the tires and she even tried her had at baseball.. She did so well and looked so cute in the back catcher mask. Of course I was out of battery for that shot.

Look at that smile.. and action.!!


What better place to play ball than in the prairie grass.. The diamonds are in need of a bit of TLC but absolutely perfect for us yesterday.

I wanted to share some ideas on Destiny's hair for anyone that is interested.Before


After if you click on the picture you can see it bigger.


I am making my way through "New moon" has anyone started "Twilight" yet?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to need all the help I can get doing hair, so please show us more!!! Karen

amy w. said...

Lovin' her hair!! More styles please! How are you liking New Moon so far?

Anonymous said...

Hair is adorable. Still waiting for the book from the library :~(

Anonymous said...

Amend the above message. I just got Twilight from the library! Will get started reading in about an hour, after the offspring are in bed!

Michelle said...

Ha ha ! I make one mistake !
I thought the strawwberry scent would smell lovely...guess not. I am glad I have friends that brought it to my attention. I won't make that mistake again!
Now I am wearing Secret UNSCENTED!
Love the Blog.. You always make me smile!