Friday, May 16, 2008

Making it Home

Well we made it home from our Disney Adventure and we really had a great time.

The Happiest place on earth, turned out to be just that. The kids and I were very sad to leave.this is the kids at the exit gate on Tuesday.... A little "put on" but not far from how we were all feeling.
This actually was our only hot sunny day that we had on our trip, which turned out to be great for walking around on pavement all day and for the sales of hoodies at the park. I prefer the cool weather so it was perfect. We spent 5 days on the park, 1 day at universal studio's, a day shopping and a day touring Hollywood, Beverly hills and rodeo drive. It was a great mix for a holiday
I have committed myself to complete a scrapbook just of the trip, I will share the pages as I complete them. If you know me at all, this will be a huge undertaking... to actually finish a complete book... wish me luck.
I will leave you with that for know. watch back for some more pictures.
twink.

1 comment:

carolbcool said...

It's nice to see that you had fun at Disneyworld...I have never ben there myself but others in my family have and had a lot of fun...It's always hard to come home when you're having a great time, but there will be other times to go and other places to see....carolbcool