Friday, May 2, 2008

no time a wasting

Well as the count down to our fabulous holiday continues.. I find my self very busy, just getting last minute stuff done.. I will start packing tomorrow closer to the completion of the laundry..
I got all the banking done today and enjoyed one of these.and then went for a crack... a little tune up for the holiday..

Jim's new horse trailer arrive yesterday and he was very smiley... It is a beautiful trailer and I know that he will be very happy with it.. It fits 4 horses and has a large tack room and a good size goose neck.tack door on both sides.
the kids are very excited about it too...

We will get to use it the weekend we get back from California.. High River little britches is on the holiday Monday...

Well that is really it for today.. I didn't get a chance to "organize" my organization project that I was going to share with you today... I will have to save that project for when I get home.

I think Destiny is going to try another new horse tonight.

good night

1 comment:

carolbcool said...

Nice trailer Jim...You'll be able to carry your horses in style...carolbccol