Thursday, May 1, 2008

I am back

I have been a bad blogger lately and unfortunily this morning is a bit of a rush so I just wanted to touch base and let you know that we are all fine and continue on with our active spring schedule.

We are counting down to Disney.. Just 4 more days .... and uncle Wendel has decided to come with us.

My computer has been so slow lately .... Internet tower problems or something, so I was unable to blog... I do have some ideas on a couple of good posts.. so keep watching for some organizational tips that I want to share... Amish bread is ready to be made again today.. Does anyone want me to send them a starter.. It is really really good...


I like to leave photos on my blog so I will leave you with this...

Mr. funny guy.. In our rental car in Vegas..

No comments: