Saturday, June 28, 2008

82 at 12

Ya, that's how hot it is and we just got home from shopping and eating. We had a fabulous day. We left this morning at 11am.. the following is a photo journal of our day.


our "home made" breakfast that we made before setting the gps and heading into the big city.


Were else did you think our first stop would be?


Then off to the spa, Stacey got a pedicure and I got a facial. We are back there tomorrow for some more treatments. Me Vichy shower and massage and Stacey a chemical peel facial


the entrance to the spa.



Cute little bakery that we ate at after our services. Paradise bakery and cafe.. so good.!!


Huge sporting good store that was just off the interstate. Loved the name so we had to stop in..



And eating again. Joe's crab shack! thought we would eat them rather than get them!


A self portrait.. since no one wanted to come with us.. !! No we are not getting any sun and I still haven't put on any makeup since my facial ... much earlier in the day.. this photo at about 11pm, after a great day of shopping..

Our bucket of crab and our coconut shrimp.. yum-0!


And Dessert.

The end of a long shopping day.. Could you ask for anything more.?

Sleep now, I guess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you are having a great time! i'm happy for you!the bucket of crab looked really cool. a neat way to serve.

we are in for a nice weather weekend here too.

later gator,
Tanya

Anonymous said...

I thought that I would check out your blog. It looks like the two of you are having a great time. Kinda jeolous... especailly when I seen that bucket of crab. It is a well deserved trip for the two of you. I hope that you are thinking of me while you are away as I am at work.

Take Care

Erica