Saturday, June 28, 2008

92 to at 9

Ya, that is the temp. It is warm. Even the locals are warm. They talk about it like us talking about a stretch of -30.
Today was another great day. Home a little bit earlier from our day of spa treatments and shopping. not nearly as much shopping as yesterday. We had supper at another great resturant and we were home by 9. Stacey is already in bed reading as I write this.. The heat can play a person out.
We spent until about 1 pm at the house and then headed back to Chandler to the same spa and to Target. When we were done there we headed over to Chandler mall area and looked in a few stores and went for supper.

the working water feature. I had to get a few floaties out after we turned it on.
you can see golfers off in the distance. They are just out in the early morning, to hot in the afternoon.


backyard flowers.






spent a little to much time in the sun this morning. we were both a bit pink.

reading, relaxing and having a cold one.

This is the very nice place we had suppe at. We even got Jean (owner of the house) a cutting board from hear.
relaxing and staying close to the house tomorrow. Hopefully taking pictures of some cactus.
the landscape around here is so unbelievable.
good night.

3 comments:

jean jean dancing machine said...

You gals are terrific! You have no idea how many times I wished I was there with you! I am so glad you are enjoying yourselves! The spa looks wonderful! I can't wait to chat about all the cool places you found to shop/eat and get pampered. My kind of fun! I am enjoying my virtual vacation.
jmdr

Anonymous said...

like the photos of the blurred objects in the distance.

tried to put a comment on a previous entry. I wrote it and it turned out samzees as ericas. so read hers. uber jealous

Anonymous said...

then forgot to add my name

Wendel