Monday, June 30, 2008

just hot

Sounds like I am complaining, really I am not. It has been just fine, even with the weather so hot... It is ok.
We spent the day at the house outside, drinking blender drinks and dodging golf balls from the 8th tee box..
view of the neighbor back yard. Can you see the dogs.. they swim all the time in the pool but would get out when I peeked through the golf ball net to get a picture.


This was my place in the shade all day. My book, an umbrella, some sun glass and a blender drink. what more could you want?
Stacey throwing a golf ball back to a golfer.


My umbrella drink.

me retrieving a golf ball from the bottom of the pool.
This evening we went to lee ann Womack concert.. IT was fabulous. 4th row and awesome.
Stacey has all the pictures on her camera and her cord doesn't work on the lap top.. I will show pictures soon.. We got some amazing photos. It was so great..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you two look very relaxed! really enjoy the pic of you in the scubba gear!!!

have a great day!
xoxo Tanya

Anonymous said...

Still here being jealous. Looks like a great vacation!