Friday, June 20, 2008

A day of accomplishment

Well I had a very painful massage yesterday trying to get rid of this neck thing. Small steps. I am still crippled up today... I think with a little rest this weekend it will get better.

Well I set out to get rid of the trailer and as I said it is gone. The other thing that has been hanging was that I was never able to get my emails on my phone. I bought a Q when they first came out... if you know me I like my gadgets... Well my first one was working and hooked up right then if was dis functioning so I got a new one and I was never able to get in touch with anyone again that new how to set it up properly so I had left it...Tell yesterday. I took my time and programed it myself.. I am now able to receive work emails on my phone. twink@bangleshairstudioandspa.com I thought this would be important for our "work" trip to Phoenix next week. So now that I am able to email off my phone I got a few pictures off.. Now the quality off my phone is not very good.. but really what am I to expect, a phone, email, window docs. mp3......... and a good camera.. NOT.

Here are a few pictures I have taken over the last year...

This is a picture of a painting that I actually thought I was going to take the time to do... ya right

This Picture I took in Vegas at the market at the "PBR". I was walking by a booth and seen these little red underwear with "Hayze" wrote on the bum.. Well really, how could I not take a picture. Turns out the lady that owned the store, her grandson was Hayze too.. Spelt the exact same way. Unbelievable.This is Hayze getting a perm. I think this was Hockey season last year.. We happened to go into the shop one night and Hayze go a impromptu perm.. not curly enough.. he is growing it again..

This is a picture of dad and I at melfort after our long journey with this Hillbilly load on. A boat, some drill bits, cable, a shed package.. plus junk from every liquidation world along the way. It was a fun trip. I wish I had got a better picture of this load.. It was quite funny.

Have a great day.. and don't forget to check out the blogs on the left side.. Randon Sabor thoughts has been updated and she is too funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for flying home, and leaving you to bring home the "Hillbilly Load".
Wendel

Anonymous said...

Hayze in curlers! His cousins are going to love it!