Thursday, June 19, 2008

she's gone

Yes after all these years of not knowing what to do with it, she is gone.


The trailer from the backyard picture is gone. If you ever need to get rid of anything for free just put it on kijiji and you will be surprised at how many responses you get. Crazy the amount of emails I received in such a short time. One guy offered $200. if I held it for him, I did hold it for 24hrs and he came and got it last night. GONE.. It almost seemed to easy after all this time.





So a crazy thing happen to me yesterday, I yawned and stretched at the same time and I wrecked my neck and my whole right side of my neck and shoulder went into a spasm..


Ya, that's right I yawned... Tough work!! Anyway have been taken some muscle relaxers and went and had a chiropractor apt. and heating pad.. I leave for Phoenix next week. I can't have this for the time I am gone. I can't even turn my neck..


So with that said, I was a bit clumsy yesterday. I dropped a lot of stuff and made a few messes.. I think the girls were happy to see me go yesterday. The biggest mess was me hitting the nail polish shelf with my forearm and knocking down all the polish and breaking 5 bottles.
what a mess... thanks to everyone for cleaning up after me yesterday.!


A Picture Wendel sent me to edit. I love this shot. this is before editing the sign out of the window
have a great day..

2 comments:

nush said...

hey , just wandered onto your blog this morning! nice to meet ya!

Michelle said...

Ya for you to find a new home for your trailer....did you get the $200.00??
Hope your neck is feeling better.The day wasn't that bad... It is always fun working with you and Tanya...Take care of yourself!
You will enjoy relaxing in Pheonix in the pool with some drinks!