Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pictures Galore

I have been give 2 disc's of photos this weekend and I wanted to share a couple of pictures with you. As you all know I love to take pictures, give pictures, and I also like to receive pictures.
I know I have another disc on the way from Karla with ball pictures from last night, really try to express to Karla that being a good friend sometimes means deleting the pictures of your friends that are not so flattering.. I do... I know you will too...

Original by Karla Hammond.

This is a group shot from Stacey's house on Friday night. As I said in a past post.. a lot of pictures taken that night.

Original by Shauna James.

Hayze backcatching in Drumheller.

Ball was a blast last night. We played the the families. We had a really good time and I think the kids think they beat us.. HEHEHE.

Counting down the days tell Pheonix. two more sleeps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry the unflattering pictures do get deleted after I download them I go threw and delete...Friends need to stick together for unflattering pictures...hehe Sorry except for the disc you will receive today did not have a chance to go threw before copied them, but will go threw on my computer and delete..


Karla