Sunday, August 3, 2008

Wild

Well my time in between posts has been 'Wild" in more ways than one.. Camping turned out to be great. We really only had one day on the beach but the kids stayed busy with mini golf, go carts, horse wagon rides and on and on.... Three wheeled cart that the boys rented.. What a lot of fun.. (for Stacey and I too)

After camping was over I rushed home to do some last minute things for work and to get Hayze to the wild pony races. They started on Thursday and continue until tomorrow. The boys received matching western shirts and are competing for a buckle. They have done great until today. Getting stepped on and taking wrecks and keeping on going.

This was from the fist day.. and it only gets better from here. .

They broke the arena record Friday night with a 8 second ride.

Bangles sponsored a night in the backstretch on Friday night with 50 of our friends. It was a great night of watching the rodeo and chuckwagons, eating and having a few beer. I did lose 4 bucks betting on the wagons but it was worth the laughs...

Marlene and Dave Earl came and spent 3 nights with there family (minus Scot) while they were on holidays. They came with me on Friday night and watched thire 1st rodeo.. I hope they had fun. It was great to have them here with us.


A group photo I took before they left this morning.


Destiny has been having a great time this year during Heritage Days. She has been with a couple of her friends selling programs and just hanging around watching all the events.
I captured this picture of the girls today.

Rodeo Royalty Trio

I have taken hundreds of pictures lately. I will go through and share some sone. Good Night

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Congrats" to the boys !! Awesome "action" shot.
Great pic. of Destiny and her friends.... what a beautiful girl she is.!