Friday, September 26, 2008

getting educated

Well the poll is done and #1 won by a land slide. I have emailed it in for the program.. I am sure that it will be great. The caption that I sent in to go with it was.." works way to much at home"...
funny, he thought I was joking, but I wasn't. Jim had just finished going on and on about how he comes home at night and cooks and yadayada.. (he had 3 times this month) any way I said ya that should be your caption.. you work to hard.. he said " your right it should be" so I typed it and hit the send button.. I laughed my ass off.. him... not so much.. I did send an amendment, and then he found the humor..
"I am so fun to live with."
Stacey and I hosted a color class tonight for the staff to introduce a new color line. The girls all took part in getting and/or applying color. It was a nice night of wine and appies and education.
I got my hair colored tonight as well.. I will do it and share pictures another time.


Staceys Color process as performed by none other that Tanya Rycroft. (Esthetician)

Lisa's process, as performed by Michelle. (hooker blonde)




Mimi.. perform by the color tech. The color is nice Barney..

Genette and Andrea ( from Pestige Salon Solutions)

Connies color. Nice and bright.. just like her. As performed by Amanda.. who also applied my color.


and all of our food.
It was a great night. I think we all had fun and learned a little.

p.s click on any picture to see them bigger.

No comments: