Tuesday, September 30, 2008

bending, or trying

Just a quick update on our happenings around this joint. Hockey started yesterday for Hayze.
He will be on the Tier 2 adom team this year. Strathmore will not be having a tier 1. Ringette starts tonight for Destiny. Her eyes lite up when I reminded her this morning so she must be excited.
I attended my second yoga class last night.


ya, so that isn't me... You really don't want to see that just yet. Actually I don't think I could stand long enough on one foot to take the shot. Anyway, it is great, I am loving it, 5 of us from work are going and one is bringing her daughter.

As promised, a picture of my new hair

The kids and I went to Kinsmen park after church and took some more pictures. They turned out priceless. I have promised the kids I am done with the fall pictures. In my defence, we have had such a beautiful autumn that it is hard not to want to take pictures with all that color. Usually hear the leaves turn, we get a huge wind for 2 days and it is over.. not this year, I have been given a lot of opportunity to take well over 400 pictures of my kids... don't worry I have delete about 40% of them.

One more thing. At chuch, Pastor Evan showed a video from "Godtube.com" I just checked out he site, very cool stuff on it.

have a great day.

No comments: