Wednesday, September 17, 2008

loving the colors



Well fall has hit in full swing and I love the colors. I hope that I get the opportunity to get out and take some pictures of the family before they all fall to the ground. I did try and take some pictures yesterday of Destiny on her horse just in the corral but really not the best however I love the colors of fall.


Hot Rod thought he would help with the coaching last night.


Well back in May I made a commitment to myself to do a 30 page scrapbook of our trip to Disney. Well that started with a lot of zip and has quickly fizzled out. I am not sure that that I have even completed 5 pages yet. Well when I was sick I did a quick template page and added a background.

click to see it bigger

Not that exciting of a page but it game me the opportunity to use a lot of pictures and hi lite our 3rd day of our holiday in May.

Well that is all I have today. If you have any good photo ideas for this time of year, let me know..

1 comment:

Trisha said...

You had me thrown at "Twink" but I figured it out and I am looking forward to having another blog to snoop on! Yours is great! I especially enjoyed the Woman's Group "activities"!